Meet the Bloggers




(Left to right: Monica Choudhary, Lydia Castillo and Luiza Gaysina)

Monica Majumdar-Choudhary
I’m a Community Engagement Officer for Oxford Brookes University and a Brookes alumnus. I have met a lot of great people through my job, and together with my passion for travelling, it makes every day a new exciting experience.

Lydia Castillo
Hey everyone! I am an undergraduate student [Politics and Sociology]. I work with Brookes in their Community Engagement team and as an International Student Helper. These jobs not only develop my professional skills but also allows me to meet amazing people!  

Luiza Gaysina
I’m a student at Brookes in my final year [PHD in Marketing]. I love working with the Brookes Community Engagement team because they are friendly professionals who are very passionate about community work. I feel very lucky because being a student, Brookes employee and volunteer provides me with an opportunity to give back to the community in Oxford that’s been my “home away from home” for the last 4 years.



Comments

Popular Posts